Frequently Asked Questions:
In order to attend most rallies you are required to be a member of the caravan and motorhome club. Some exception do exist on certain holiday rallies.
More information on memebrship and the associated benefits can be found at www.caravanclub.co.uk
During the wide are varied program we visit lots of different places as an organised group. Many of these venues are not accessible to the general public in isolation. We also attend commercial sites, whereby we are often able to negotiate a preferential rate due to booking as a group. Some of the recent location which we have attended on holiday rallies are in excess of 50% less that booking a comparable duration at the same time separately.
All the information about our forthcoming rally program and locations can be found at:
This is entirely up to yourself, however some essentials for most weekend rallies are the following:
- Your own water containers for fresh drinking water. All of the venues we visit have provision to supply drinking water, however, many venues do not have toilet and shower blocks.
- You will need to have your own toilet facilities within your unit, again some site we visit have facilities but most do not. We always ensure that the venue provides Elsan emptying points, and these will be clearly marked.
- You will need to provide your own power. This will normally be from a leisure battery. You can recharge this from your own generator if needed, although we do have guidelines around their use.
- You will need your own method of cooking, this would normally be from a gas bottle.
- Many of the social gatherings we have are informal and outdoors, you will need to provide your own chairs in these instances.
Pets of all types are welcome at most venues, however, they must remain under control at all times. There may be some restrictions on pets at social gatherings dependent on location and activities being undertaken. The rally marshal would be able to advise further either prior to or during the rally.